OpenMQTTGateway v1.4.0

Dear DigiH,

Just to tell you I have installed last version “3ceb19” and it works perfectly after a system restart.
Thank a lot.

I also deleted the OMG device in HA and recreate it with another name to be sure it is completely referring to the last design.

One remark about scan in 1/100 sec.
Currently, I need to set the time through MQTT.
### Active Scan
isn’t it better to have the “active Scan” in second and be able to go up to 600000 (10 minutes) ?
For me 1 minut resolution is enough for meter t°/Hr.
As you say {“intervalacts”} is the additional separate interval for active scanning, which allows such sensors to be actively scanned at a lower frequency.

### Passive Scan
{“interval”} 100 ms if you have a PIR.
A minimum of 1 second could be fine and be able to set a maximum of 10 minutes too if possible.
In which case you need to report an alarm in less than 1 second ? If you have 10 meters, it is quite impossible to scan a PIR in the list in less than 1Sec.

Best Regards
Eric

Hi @esa66

Good to hear. Glad it is working as expected for you now.

isn’t it better to have the “active Scan” in second and be able to go up to 600000 (10 minutes) ?

I think it should stay in ms, if not just for consistency with all the other times in ms definitions in the other properties, as without an actual unit it could get messy otherwise.

I do have a lower “intervalacts”, but just tried with 600000 and it took fine - now just need to verify that it actually does the active scan only every 10 minutes :wink:

Same applies for the passive scan.

Do not forget the important scanduration, which defaults to 10000 (10 seconds) and might therefore ‘delay’ a PIR or contacts sensor reporting.