Question about the TTGo rtl433 Lora board

@DigiH I just wanted to thank you for your help, I have built another OMG RF device based on ESP8266 (D1 mini) and STX/SRX882. I have tested it on a set of ZAP RF 433 power plugs and all seems to be working fine.
I did not really understand how to make it work, I opened an MQTT Explorer client session with the OMG RF gateway being discovered and integrated in HA. I then used the remote control from the sockets to send ON / OFF signal. I captured the value in the MQTT Explorer client (you can also capture it from HA) and created an HA MQTT-based automation to send the ON / OFF value.

Next step is to check how to integrate my PIR sensors, I guess thereā€™s value sent when motion is detected and another one when motion is no longer detectedā€¦I will investigate on it.

Again, thanks a lot for your help!
Eric

2 Likes

Hello,

First testing of the Lilygo 433 board looks very good. I get repetative data from most of my outdoor sensors with the stock antenna placed indoor. So it looks likt this is a mutch better solution compared to using the CC1101 with a ESP32 Dev module. Thanks for the suggestion @DigiH !

1 Like

@kjetilsn, what version are you running? My Lilygo 433 T3 V1.6.1 stopped working when I tried to update to 1.5 OpenMQTT :frowning:

It was working with 1.4, but now it doesnā€™t

Hi bremby,

Iā€™m running the v1.5.1 version which have worked fine for quite some time now.