868 MHz ELV Weather Station and Energy Monitor

Hi There!
I just installed omg on a TTGO Lora 868MHz esp32 Board. After Setting the frequency to 868.3 MHz in the webinterface, it works right out of the box with my 868 MHz Lacrosse Sensors. I have a ELV WS300 Weather Station and electricity + gas counter Monitors which are also from ELV and transmitting at 868MHz. The Protocol is known (from the FHEM Project), but the devices are not shown at the MQTT Gateway so i assume the devices are not recognized.
Where would i have to start if i wanted to add the protocols to the decoder? I compiled everything with a git clone in platformio, so all sources must be in my local copy or are there external (online) dependencys?

Greetings,
Paul

Hello,

Your first step would be to see if it is supported by the RTL_433 ESP library, if yes this means that it is more about tuning the parameters to be able to receive the data.
If not it may be supported by RTL_433 but not yet by RTL_433 ESP.
If it not supported by RTL_433 it may be supported by Pilight and you may try with this library within OMG.

Hi!
Thanks for your reply!
I found in my project folder (from which i compiled OMG in Platformio) under .pio/libdeps/lilygo-rtl_433/rtl_433_esp/src/rtl_433/devices the file elv.c in which all my sensors (KS300 / EM1000) are handled, so i think the library supports them, right?
Now is there a possibility to have some debug output where the raw messages are displayed so i can see why the device is not recognized?

Greetings,
Paul

Hello,

yes, you can pick the appropriate build flags below