Change the way how the client publish data

Hello everyone,

thanks for approving my access to this forum.

My first question concerns the format in which the gateway sends its data to the MQTT broker. I am using the “esp32dev-multi_receiver” firmware. I’ve run into an issue where the gateway sends data from my temperature sensor in a different format than my Raspberry Pi (which uses a USB dongle and SDR RTL433).

My Raspberry Pi sends the data in such a way that the MQTT broker creates a folder for the sensor (ID 97) containing all the data points—humidity, temperature, signal strength, etc. It appears that OpenMQTTGateway sends the data as a single string rather than as individual data points.

Unfortunately, I haven’t found an option in the web interface to change the data transmission format. How should I proceed?

Thanks in advance for any help solving this problem. :slight_smile: I’ve attached two images showing the difference in how the data arrives at my broker.

Thank you!