Compiling Error: 'D6' was not declared in this scope

Hi,

I get this error due compiling the source. I only want to compile the 2G and the 433MHz elements

In file included from /Users/myUser/Downloads/OpenMQTTGateway/OpenMQTTGateway.ino:92:0:
config_2G.h:40:22: error: 'D6' was not declared in this scope
   #define _2G_TX_PIN D6 //D6 to A6 RX, 
                  ^
/Users/myUser/Downloads/OpenMQTTGateway/Zgateway2G.ino:33:11: note: in expansion of macro '_2G_TX_PIN'
 A6lib A6l(_2G_TX_PIN, _2G_RX_PIN); //D6 to A6 RX, D7 to A6 TX 
       ^
config_2G.h:41:22: error: 'D7' was not declared in this scope
   #define _2G_RX_PIN D7 //D7 to A6 TX
                  ^
/Users/myUser/Downloads/OpenMQTTGateway/Zgateway2G.ino:33:23: note: in expansion of macro '_2G_RX_PIN'
 A6lib A6l(_2G_TX_PIN, _2G_RX_PIN); //D6 to A6 RX, D7 to A6 TX 
                   ^
/Users/myUser/Downloads/OpenMQTTGateway/Zgateway2G.ino: In function 'void setup2G()':
config_2G.h:40:22: error: 'D6' was not declared in this scope
   #define _2G_TX_PIN D6 //D6 to A6 RX, 
                  ^
/Users/myUser/Downloads/OpenMQTTGateway/Zgateway2G.ino:42:7: note: in expansion of macro '_2G_TX_PIN'
   trc(_2G_TX_PIN);
   ^
config_2G.h:41:22: error: 'D7' was not declared in this scope
   #define _2G_RX_PIN D7 //D7 to A6 TX
                  ^
/Users/myUser/Downloads/OpenMQTTGateway/Zgateway2G.ino:44:7: note: in expansion of macro '_2G_RX_PIN'
   trc(_2G_RX_PIN);
   ^
/Users/myUser/Downloads/OpenMQTTGateway/Zgateway2G.ino: In function 'void setupGSM(boolean)':
config_2G.h:42:23: error: 'D5' was not declared in this scope
   #define _2G_PWR_PIN D5 // connect a MOSFET to power on and off your A6/7 module
                   ^
/Users/myUser/Downloads/OpenMQTTGateway/Zgateway2G.ino:51:9: note: in expansion of macro '_2G_PWR_PIN'
     trc(_2G_PWR_PIN);
     ^
exit status 1
'D6' was not declared in this scope

my inverionment:
mac os mojave
Arduini IDE 187

I modifies the user_config.h to my needs, but let the config_2G.h untouched.
I copied the folders in the openmqtt-lib folder to the arduino libraries folder.

Hi

could you indicate the board you are using?
To avoid this kind of error just replace D6 in config_2g.h by the GPIO number of your pin (do a google search for it)

Thanks for your reply, I’m just at the other end of the world. Back to my home I’ll give it a try. You hear soon the result