DIGOO DG-ROSA 433mhz alarm siren

Here is some infos about an OMG compatible device, the DIGOO DG-ROSA 433mhz alarm and siren. This siren is able to react on 2 different ways:

• Emit a loud beep and light
  • Ring an alarm siren and light

Both actions are programmable following a 433mhz code and can be changed easily.

So as to program it I use a 433mhz switch remote, I record the 433mhz signal with OMG and I replay the signal with OMG.

Affiliated link

The siren has 2 power modes, a wired mode with a micro usb cable and a standalone mode with the included battery.

Some pictures:

Disassembled

Disassembled2

Battery
OpenMQTTGateway_devices_DIGOO_DG-ROSA_battery

hello. I purchased the same siren hoping to the Sonoff RF Bridge to read the codes but it’s not reading. would you mind sharing which 433mhz switch remote you are using to read the codes? thank you!

Hi, this siren is not emiting codes. It is only expecting a code that you have to program by the set button. Meaning that you can register the code you want.

Sorry to bump this thread but I am also interested in using dg-rosa with RF Bridge. After the last update 13 October 2019 you can set RF devices to trigger a scene. Does anyone know a way to program DG-ROSA Alarm so when a door sensor opens the siren triggers?

Hello,

You can program directly the DG-ROSA to save you door sensor code. If the door sensor is triggered the siren will ring.

Thanks for the quick reply 1technophile! Do you mind naming the steps in order to program it directly as I am a complete newbie?

Hello,

Maybe the best way is to follow the user manual of the device if you still have it.

Thanks again! Haven’t bought it yet, that’s why I’m considering it. I believe I should give it a try!

Hello, is it possible to program the siren to accept a code sent by omg (on a sonoff rf bridge)?
If it so, how can I do?
I don’t have any 433mhz remote and I would not buy one just to set the siren and then emulate the code via omg. I would want do everything with omg only.

Thanks!

Hello
I didn’t tested it this way but if you want to try, just put the siren in programming mode and fire the command to OMG by MQTT.
You could choose the value you want, example {“value”:1234567,“repeat”:4}

Once done go out the programming mode and try to send the command again.

Thanks for your help…it worked like a charm!! :slight_smile:

Great!! Thanks for the feedback