Do not delete whitelist after reboot

You can do it in German with the images, I will translate. In the end we all speak the tech language :slight_smile:

Sorry, was not allowed to send more messages yesterday (limit =11).
I look emal that I put together what the next few days.

Hello 1technophile, how can I send you a Word file?

Hello,

If you have google drive you can share it publicly and send me the link

Hello Fabian,

here is the release for the document, I hope it works.

In the meantime I have switched off OMG again.
The reason was that I had again several thousand mac addresses in my list.
At some point I made updates to iobroker and iobroker did not send the whitelist to the device.
I need to see how I can get the whitelist to be sent automatically when I reconnect.
Since I can’t program, I’ll do some research first.
A cause is possibly that in Iobroker only one line for the last command exists and in this line last something else than the Whitelist stood.
with 4 esp 32 the mac addresses multiply of course, because at least 2 of the esp scan the mac addresses.
Thanks for the support.
At the moment I am trying to find a manual in german for Homeassitant, which I can understand.
Will take a while, but that doesn’t scare me, I’ll get there eventually.
It does not hurt if you know 2 systems and can use.

iobroker has good german support and for me it is easier to get on with it, but I think I will also be able to behrschen HA at some point.

I’m going to go install HA in Proxmox :slight_smile:

I don’t know IOBroker but maybe search how it behaves with the retain flag of MQTT standard.

Cool

Hello everyone,
I am trying to enter the command for the permanent whitelist directly into the console of the web interface without success. Where or how should the “-r” be appended?

I have entered the following command:
commands/MQTTtoBT/config {“white-list”:[“xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx”, “xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx”]} this works until the ESP32 is disconnected from the power supply.

I have discarded other methods, e.g. MQTT Explorer, as I can’t cope with them at all.