Error compiling for board DOIT ESP32 DEVKIT V1

I am using esp32s module, I use DOIT ESP32 DEVKIT V1 on Arduino ide to compile but while compiling openmqttgateway main.ino file it gives Error compiling for board DOIT ESP32 DEVKIT V1 error message

error massage:
In file included from /home/user/Downloads/OpenMQTTGateway-development/main/main.ino:125:0:
/home/user/Arduino/libraries/WhareHauoraWiFiManager/WiFiManager.h:16:25: fatal error: ESP8266WiFi.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
exit status 1
Error compiling for board DOIT ESP32 DEVKIT V1.

Hello,

This is due to the use of bad libraries, you have to use either platformio to avoid this kind of bad experiences or download the following libraries :

I also use platformio and it also uploads the sketch without any error but anything else happens .after using platformio the esp32 ender into a reboot loop error

And if you flash your esp32 with prebuilt binaries ?
http://docs.openmqttgateway.com/#/upload/binaries?id=esp32

I got an error message from platformio

error message:

Assembler messages:

Fatal error: can’t create .pio/build/esp32dev-ble/libc0e/FastLED_ID126/colorutils.cpp.o: No such file or dire
ctory
*** [.pio/build/esp32dev-ble/libc0e/FastLED_ID126/colorutils.cpp.o] Error 1

Could you describe the environment you uncommented in platformio.ini file?

I think in platformio the problem with the board or esptool because I use a simple wifi sketch to check .after uploading the sketch the esp32 enters into a boot loop.
but in Arduino IDE that simple wifi sketch and other sketch work without any problem
in case of openmqttgateway Bluetooth sketch I got an error in the ZgatewatBT.ino file such as ‘class BLEAdvertisedDevice’ has no member named ‘getServiceDataCount’

full error:
Arduino: 1.8.9 (Linux), Board: “DOIT ESP32 DEVKIT V1, 80MHz, 921600, None”

/home/a/Downloads/OMG/main/ZgatewayBT.ino: In member function ‘virtual void MyAdvertisedDeviceCallbacks::onResult(BLEAdvertisedDevice)’:
ZgatewayBT:298:55: error: ‘class BLEAdvertisedDevice’ has no member named ‘getServiceDataCount’
int serviceDataCount = advertisedDevice.getServiceDataCount();
^
ZgatewayBT:301:76: error: no matching function for call to ‘BLEAdvertisedDevice::getServiceData(int&)’
std::string serviceData = advertisedDevice.getServiceData(j);
^
In file included from /home/a/Arduino/libraries/ESP32_BLE_Arduino-1.0.1/src/BLEClient.h:22:0,
from /home/a/Arduino/libraries/ESP32_BLE_Arduino-1.0.1/src/BLEDevice.h:19,
from /home/a/Downloads/OMG/main/ZgatewayBT.ino:261:
/home/a/Arduino/libraries/ESP32_BLE_Arduino-1.0.1/src/BLEAdvertisedDevice.h:38:14: note: candidate: std::__cxx11::string BLEAdvertisedDevice::getServiceData()
std::string getServiceData();
^
/home/a/Arduino/libraries/ESP32_BLE_Arduino-1.0.1/src/BLEAdvertisedDevice.h:38:14: note: candidate expects 0 arguments, 1 provided
ZgatewayBT:317:95: error: no matching function for call to ‘BLEAdvertisedDevice::getServiceDataUUID(int&)’
BLEdata.set(“servicedatauuid”, (char *)advertisedDevice.getServiceDataUUID(j).toString().c_str());
^
In file included from /home/a/Arduino/libraries/ESP32_BLE_Arduino-1.0.1/src/BLEClient.h:22:0,
from /home/a/Arduino/libraries/ESP32_BLE_Arduino-1.0.1/src/BLEDevice.h:19,
from /home/a/Downloads/OMG/main/ZgatewayBT.ino:261:
/home/a/Arduino/libraries/ESP32_BLE_Arduino-1.0.1/src/BLEAdvertisedDevice.h:39:14: note: candidate: BLEUUID BLEAdvertisedDevice::getServiceDataUUID()
BLEUUID getServiceDataUUID();
^
/home/a/Arduino/libraries/ESP32_BLE_Arduino-1.0.1/src/BLEAdvertisedDevice.h:39:14: note: candidate expects 0 arguments, 1 provided
exit status 1
‘class BLEAdvertisedDevice’ has no member named ‘getServiceDataCount’

This report would have more information with
“Show verbose output during compilation”
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

This is due to the use of a wrong ble library version you should use this one :
https://github.com/eos1d3/ESP32_BLE

I successfully compile and upload the sketch into esp32 , But after uploading the sketch the esp32 enter into a “reboot loop”

error:

rst:0x3 (SW_RESET),boot:0x13 (SPI_FAST_FLASH_BOOT)

configsip: 0, SPIWP:0xee
clk_drv:0x00,q_drv:0x00,d_drv:0x00,cs0_drv:0x00,hd_drv:0x00,wp_drv:0x00
mode:DIO, clock div:1
load:0x3fff0018,len:4
load:0x3fff001c,len:928
ho 0 tail 12 room 4
load:0x40078000,len:8740
load:0x40080400,len:5788
entry 0x4008069c
ets Jun 8 2016 00:22:57

Check this topic, this is exactly what you need end explains why the issue appears: