Esp32 gateway RF,IR gateway issues

RF and IR will emit signals every time the power is turned on. How to solve this problem? No rf and ir signals are emitted when the power is on. I use esp32 as the gateway

First step would be connecting the esp32 to your pc and see whats printed in the serial monitor.

[2022-10-19 17:40:33.088]# RECV ASCII>
N: Send on /SYStoMQTT msg {“uptime”:8,“version”:“version_0.9.16”,“freemem”:123492,“mqttport”:“1883”,“mqttsecure”:false,“freestack”:3712,“rssi”:-57,“SSID”:“HiWiFi_g54188”,“BSSID”:“8C:53:C3:D6:F8:E9”,“ip”:“192.168.2.203”,“mac”:“30:AE:A4:1B:7B:38”,“lowpowermode”:0,“btqblck”:0,“btqsum”:0,“btqsnd”:0,“btqavg”:0,“interval”:55555,“scanbcnct”:10,“scnct”:0,“actRec”:2,“modules”:[“IR”,“RF”,“BT”]}
N: [ MQTT->OMG ]: {“value”:13173524,“protocol”:1,“length”:24,“delay”:317,“repeat”:10}
N: RF Protocol:1
N: RF Pulse Lgth: 317
N: Bits nb: 24

This looks like a received MQTT message (MQTT->OMG) to me, likely stuck in your MQTT broker with being retained, so that every time your gateway starts up, the broker will send this message to the gateway.

Have you tried flushing your gateway for all, including retained, messages for this gateway and see if that changes things?

Use MQTT-Explorer when the gateway is on and showing - select the whole gateway (name) in MQTT-Explorer and on the right side, after TOPIC use the trash can icon (with the number of messages indicator) to clear the gateway from the broker.

I’ll reappear after a brief total absence from your MQTT-Explorer list.

Hopefully this should not show any further retained messages at startup, but you might also want to look into why and how these retained messages were sent to the broker in the first place, as this could just happen again.

Let us know if this helps.

In the mqtt configuration, the Birth message retain and Will message retain are cancelled, but IR and RF signals will still occur after power-on. I don’t know what to do, my intelligent platform uses Home Assistant. Thank you very much!

I really don’t know where these initial IR and RF signals could come from, if not being initiated by some retained MQTT messages somewhere, being received by the ESP32 gateway at startup.

Just to be on the totally safe side. Could you erase the flash of your ESP32 before uploading your IR/RF gateway again, and let us know if this clears the issue.

Also, which version of OMG are you using?

Thanks