ESP32 - WIFI problem - I guess

Hi!

I am new to the whole GitHub, coding and home automation stuff, so please bare with me.
I have a ESP32-WROOM generic board, which I would like to use as a OpenGateway to get data from my Xiaomi BLE temperature and humidity sensors and use them in Home Assistant.
I followed the instructions from the “Upload” section using PlatformIO under Visual Studio Code - downloaded the code, uncommented my board (esp32dev-ble) and uploaded. All went well, the board flashed ok and started. I connected to its WIFI, went through the WIFI and MQTT setup and saved. After the board booted up - it seems (as much as I understand) that it does not connect to Wifi. It shows the following information:
[E][WiFiClient.cpp:258] connect(): socket error on fd 62, errno: 113, “Software caused connection abort”
I would really appreciate any help. Please find the terminal output below:
I would gladly paste the whole Terminal output, but I can’t - it says that I can put only two links in a post :frowning:

Hi!

Do you have the possibility to test it with another access point or to tweak your router settings?
What is your router model?

Yes - I will and will post the result.
The router is TP-Link Archer C1200.

Tried on different wifi on a different router - no luck.
I would be able to tweak my router setting, but how no idea what :slight_smile:

hello! reboot router.