Esp32 wroom / cc1101 / rtl_433 FSK

Hi,

I’m hoping no question is a dumb question!

My goal is to receive data from a Bresser 7 in 1 weather station.

I have an esp32 wroom hooked up to a cc1101 using the advised pins (receiver connected to D27). I’ve compiled OMG with the esp32dev-rtl_433 build with the OOK_MODULATION compile flag set to false.

With this configuration should I expect FSK signals to decode from supported devices, or is there another step I should take? At the moment I get an undecoded signal message while tuned to 868.350. Is it likely the signal is too weak? I am able to receive with the same antenna on an sdrplay device, but I guess it’s likely to be a lot more sensitive.

Thanks for your help,

Ben.

Hello,

Maybe other owners of this device can help, from these topics

@gfrankg @Julez

Ive used RTL_433toMQTT with ‘-DOOK_MODULATION=false’

Still working like a charm

Hi all,

Can someone give me a link to the code that you are using to read info from your Bresser, and what pins you connected the CC1101 to on the ESP32 Wroom

Many thanks in advance

Hi,

Are you willing to share your build parameters. I try to read my Misol WH51 soil sensor (434MHz FSK) with a CC1101 and an ESP32 S3 with OMG 1.8.1, but I’m not successful. The receiver works with other 434MHz signals when I flash a ready to go build, so the hardware should be fine, but I can’t manage to receive any FSK signals with it.

Thanks a lot for any points in the right direction!