An exciting release for OpenMQTTGateway, with 3 major changes:
@NorthernMan54 added the support of the HELTEC LORA 32 v2/v2.1 433Mhz with RTL_433 . Isn’t it huge?
No need to solder or check pins. Just upload heltec-rtl_433 from the web upload to the board, and you will benefit from the most powerful 433mhz library decoding, RTL_433 , we support Pulse Position Modulation (OOK_PPM) and Pulse Width Modulation (OOK_PWM) as a start (this is 80 decoders🙂).
A great way to pick up weather stations, sensors, door bells… the list of compatible devices is huge. Feel free to share your feedback in the forum.
- Added to the 433mhz, @DigiH did a huge work on the Bluetooth decoder, adding many new devices and improving the existing ones!
The decoder now supports more than 55 devices!
You can enjoy this changes with OpenMQTTGateway, but also with the TheengsGateway, the Theengs App will be updated soon.
Note that Theengs Gateway can also work with OpenMQTTGateway as satellites/proxies. See our MQTTtoMQTT function implemented in June in OMG.
- Thanks to @BadWolf42, we can now persist the BLE configuration to don’t rely only on the broker-retained values
And plenty of other changes thanks to the help of our contributors.
New BLE devices and changes:
|Amazfit||Smart Watch/Band||steps, activity heart rate (when activated in the Zepp Life settings)|
|ClearGrass||CGG1||multi firmware support PVVX-ATC|
|April Brother||ABTemp||uuid/mfid/major/txpower @ 1 m/temperature/battery|
|RDL52832||mfid/uuid/minor/major/txpower @ 1 m/temperature/humidity/acceleration|
|Switchbot||Motion Sensor||movement/light level/sensing distance/led/scope tested/battery|
|Switchbot||Contact Sensor||contact/movement/scope tested/light level/battery|
|Switchbot||Curtain||motion state/position/light level/battery/calibration state|
|Thermobeacon||WS02||temperature/humidity/voltage/timestamp/maximum temperature/maximum temperature timestamp/minimum temperature/minimum temperature timestamp|
|Thermobeacon||WS08||temperature/humidity/voltage/timestamp/maximum temperature/maximum temperature timestamp/minimum temperature/minimum temperature timestamp|
|Otio/BeeWi||Door & Window Sensor||contact/battery|
Features and fixes:
- Mutate relevant compilation variables into config by @BadWolf42 in #1256
- Modify new BT config using MQTT by @BadWolf42 in #1259
- valueAsASubject inconsistency fix by @DigiH in #1260
- Bump Theengs Decoder by @1technophile in #1262
- Add unit for Amphiro/Oras shower head by @1technophile in #1265
- CGDN1 classes & units for auto-discovery by @DigiH in #1268
- Update home assistant.md by @anarchking in #1264
- Additional units by @DigiH in #1271
- Re-publish discovery topics on re-connect (via cfg, disabled by default) by @ssalonen in #1274
- Revert DHT library version by @1technophile in #1276
- Docs adding-protocols BLE clarification by @DigiH in #1279
- Adding unique device names to HA discovery by @spinpwr in #1270
- Bump decoder to v0.9.0 by @1technophile in #1280
- Fix missing lowpowermode attribute by @1technophile in #1281
- [DOCS] Remove HM10 by @1technophile in #1284
- Heltec SSD1306 Display Support by @NorthernMan54 in #1283
- Update of rtl_433_ESP to version 0.1.3 - Support for SX127X transceiver… by @NorthernMan54 in #1291
- IBS-TH1 external probe differentiation by @DigiH in #211 CGG1 firmware extension by @DigiH in #218
- Re-publish BTtoMQTT Theengs discovery topics on MQTT re-connect by @ssalonen in #1290
- Defensive code for Heltec Display by @NorthernMan54 in #1296
- Fix discovery duplicates for BT devices by @1technophile in #1297
- Bump Theengs Decoder to v095 by @1technophile in #1298
- Add Heltec board into the default env by @1technophile in #1300
- Updated docs for the Heltec ESP32 Board by @NorthernMan54 in #1301
- Unit change from kPa to bar and kpa to hpa for TPMS and CGPR1 theengs/decoder#201
- Remove HM10 support by @1technophile in #1282
Full Changelog: v0.9.16…v1.0.0