Qiachip relay/switch

I bought these wireless/radio switches by mistake: QIACHIP – interrupteur de commande à distance numérique sans fil, relais 1/2/3 voies AC 220V RF, panneau de ventilateur de plafond, interrupteur de commande pour ampoule | AliExpress
(I thought that those will work on RF433MHz). I decided to test if all modules work before closing my order and found that remote controllers of 2-relay modules are seen by my Sonoff RF / SRFB.
It can track all 4 buttons, here’s what I see my console window:

homeassistant/OpenMQTTGateway_SRFB/SRFBtoMQTT {“raw”:“1DA601720410003DA4”,“delay”:7590,“val_Tlow”:370,“val_Thigh”:1040,“value”:15780} - B
homeassistant/OpenMQTTGateway_SRFB/SRFBtoMQTT {“raw”:“1DEC0168041A003DA8”,“delay”:7660,“val_Tlow”:360,“val_Thigh”:1050,“value”:15784} - A
homeassistant/OpenMQTTGateway_SRFB/SRFBtoMQTT {“raw”:“1DF6015E0424003DA2”,“delay”:7670,“val_Tlow”:350,“val_Thigh”:1060,“value”:15778} - OFF
homeassistant/OpenMQTTGateway_SRFB/SRFBtoMQTT {“raw”:“1DEC01720410003DA1”,“delay”:7660,“val_Tlow”:370,“val_Thigh”:1040,“value”:15777} - SLEEP

So I think that those 2-relay modules work on 433MHz and I should be able to control relays, correct?
But I tried different requests (according to RF gateways (433mhz/315mhz) | OpenMQTTGateway v1.4.0) and didn’t get any result at all:

mosquitto_pub -t homeassistant/OpenMQTTGateway_SRFB/commands/MQTTtoSRFB -m ‘{“value”:15784}’
mosquitto_pub -t homeassistant/OpenMQTTGateway_SRFB/commands/MQTTtoSRFB/Tlow_350/Thigh_1080/Tsyn_8640 -m ‘{“delay”:8640,“val_Tlow”:350,“val_Thigh”:1080,“value”:15784}’
mosquitto_pub -t homeassistant/OpenMQTTGateway_SRFB/commands/MQTTtoSRFB/Raw -m ‘{“raw”:“1DEC0168041A003DA8”}’

I can see these messages in subscriber while submitting those commands:
homeassistant/OpenMQTTGateway_SRFB/SRFBtoMQTT {“value”:15784}
homeassistant/OpenMQTTGateway_SRFB/SRFBtoMQTT {“delay”:8640,“val_Tlow”:350,“val_Thigh”:1080,“value”:15784}
homeassistant/OpenMQTTGateway_SRFB/SRFBtoMQTT {“raw”:“1DEC03FC0190003DA8”,“delay”:7660,“val_Tlow”:1020,“val_Thigh”:400,“value”:15784}
and so on.
Can anyone help me with this? Do I submit commands correctly? I have never did this before, only received messages from water leakage and PIR sensors. Am I doing all right?

I understand that since there’s nothing mentioned about RF 433MHz in product description then those may work on some propriatery protocol (I see nothing on MQTT while testing single-relay modules), but I do see messages from 2-relay modules remote controllers! I unpacked the box and I see there’s some module onboard that controls those 2 relays, Qiachip FD-136S, but unfortunately I can’t find anything about that module.
Here’s some pictures:

Any idea is highly appreciated! Thanks!

PS: I ordered another RF relay, this one looks correct: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32828221778.html

Yes if you are able to receive data from the remote you should be able to send it back.

Could you post an extract of the serial monitor when sending the MQTT commands?

Can you please help me with that extraction? What tool to use? I’m using Sonoff RF flashed with OMG.
Any help is highly appreciated!

Yep, could you get serial monitor extract by linking an ftdi to the rf bridge ?

Oh… I didn’t know about that. Of course, I just connected (also I found that rate should be 19200 in case of SRFB), and here’s what I see:

Hey I got a callback
MQTTtoSRFB json
MQTTtoSRFB raw ok
[RFBRIDGE] Sending MESSAGE '%s' %d time(s)

!T.=U
Hey I got a callback
MQTTtoSRFB json
MQTTtoSRFB raw ok
[RFBRIDGE] Sending MESSAGE '%s' %d time(s)

!T.=U
Uptime (s)

after I do this command (twice):

mosquitto_pub -t homeassistant/OpenMQTTGateway_SRFB/commands/MQTTtoSRFB/Raw -m ‘{“raw”:“21C00154042E003DA8”}’

I’m not familiar with OMG yet, so cannot say if all is OK or not.
Unfortunately, when I have FTDI connected to SRFB then it doesn’t see that remote controller, and I see nothing in MQTT when I press any button on RC. I see that red LED blinks on SRFB board, but nothing then.
Is that info helpful or should I do anything else?
Thanks!

I restored my hardware hacks that I did for ESPHome (before switching to OMG) and in RF mode I was able to control this module relays successfully. Thanks for help!

PS: the only thing is that ESPHome supports RCSwitch as well so for me there’s no reason to have OMG running on SRFB, I think ESPHome will do the same and integrates with HA much better.

Be carefull the ones integrated with OMG has more protocols supported and more functions.

Do you mean that in RF mode OMG will support more devices than ESPHome? If I understand correctly both use the same library, RFSwitch. Is that right?

No,
both use RCSwitch but not the same versions, the one with OMG has more protocols and functions supported.

If you don’t do the RFBridge hack the list of supported protocol will be the same.

Agree, I did some tests and can confirm that OMG handles RF communication much better than ESPHome. The only question - why I don’t see those relays in pilight version, only in RFSwitch?

That is still a problem with all esp platforms that handle 433. There are 3 libraries that decode 433 ( rfswitch, pilight, newkaku), but you can only use one at the time. And they all have their own set of protocols they support.