'-Dwifi_password="xxx"'
  '-DMQTT_SERVER="xxx"'
  '-DZradioCC1101="CC1101"'
  '-DGateway_Name="lolhomeautomation"'
  '-DvalueAsASubject=true'
  '-DLOG_LEVEL=LOG_LEVEL_TRACE'

and getting the following error:

C:/git/OpenMQTTGateway/main/main.ino: In function 'void stateMeasures()':
C:/git/OpenMQTTGateway/main/main.ino:1687:27: error: 'receiveMhz' was not declared in this scope
   SYSdata["mhz"] = (float)receiveMhz;

Looking at the code, it may be that the CC1101 is only supported with the “PiLight” device.

Hi @voltagex,

what kind of gateway are you trying to create with the CC1101? Along with its library you don’t have any other RF module lib (PiLight or otherwise) defined, so I assume the errors come from that, as no RF capable library is included to work with receiveMhz etc.

1 Like

Ah, that makes sense.

If possible I’d like to dump the raw received data - at this stage I’m just testing if this board works at all.

@DigiH that is exactly the issue, you need one of the RF receive gateway modules ( ie ZgatewayRTL_433, ZgatewayRF etc ) defined as well, not just the radio. Am thinking defensively, this needs to be fixed in the code base.

The radio receiver portion is part of each RF receive gateway modules as there is no general radio receiver module. This directive ZradioCC1101="CC1101" informs the RF receive gateway module which transceiver is attached.

If you want to look at the raw signal ZgatewayRTL_433 has an option RAW_SIGNAL_DEBUG=true, which outputs the raw OOK pulse stream for a received signal.