RF2 gateway problems

Im having trouble with the RF2 gateway for my KAKU devices.

First I tested my schematic with the examples of the NewRemoteReceiver library. That works, i’m getting the expected list of info like unit, groupbit, period etc.

So after uploading the code with uncommenting the RF2 gateway, its connecting good (via serial monitor) but i’m not receiving any signal from my devices.

But when i’m uploading the code with only the RF gateway uncommented i’m getting these messages
“home/OpenMQTTGateway/433toMQTT {“value”:470412416,“protocol”:22,“length”:32,“delay”:1071}”

in both situations im getting data on the datapin of the receiver. I connected a led in parallel, it flashes when pressing my remote control.

Any idea what i’m doing wrong?

I’ve tested the 433Mhz reception in 2 different devices, Sonoff RF Bridge and Wemos ESP8266 board.

Both of them display the received code the same way you showed in the example:
{“value”:470412416,“protocol”:22,“length”:32,“delay”:1071}"

For example, if the above is a motion sensor, the code you would use to integrate on automation systems (OpenHab, Hassio, etc), would be the 470412416.

That correct, but when using the RF2 code it should receive code like this:
home/OpenMQTTGateway/RF2toMQTT {"unit":0,"groupBit":0,"period":273,"address":8233228,"switchType":0}

That way I can also use this to control my KaKu devices. Now I can only receive the pressed button from the remote to start another action.

When uncommenting the RF2 gateway code i’m not receiving anything when pressing the remotebuttons.