Simulate RF temperature signal

First, thanks for this cool Gateway-Project.

Setup: Lolin32 Board + CC1101 module on 433.92 Mhz + Openmqttgateway version: “v1.5.1”+ MQTT + NodeRed

My Question: Is it possible to Simulate an 433Mhz Signal from a existing Sensor with my Setup? I have a 433Mhz Pool-Temperatur Sensor. On MQTT i see his transmission:

Topic:

home/OpenMQTTGateway_multi_receiver/RTL_433toMQTT/Prologue-TH/9/1/46

{“model”:“Prologue-TH”,“subtype”:9,“id”:46,“channel”:1,“battery_ok”:0,“temperature_C”:13.7,“humidity”:0,“button”:0,“protocol”:“Prologue, FreeTec NC-7104, NC-7159-675 temperature sensor”,“rssi”:-60,“duration”:810999}

Is it possible to send over RF the the same message with a other temperature? The aim is to display a different temperature from the home automation on the existing RF433 Display.

If it’s possible, how?

Greetings, Michael

Hello,

If you manage to capture the raw signal with ZgatewayRF, you could try to send it and see if your display catch it.

Thanks,

what is the way to see the RAW Data from the Sensor. I use the esp32dev-multi_receiver firmware.

Need i a custom firmware?

You can try to activate the RF gateway with the multi-receiver :slight_smile: RF gateways (433mhz/315mhz) | OpenMQTTGateway v1.5.1

mosquitto_pub -t "home/OpenMQTTGateway/commands/MQTTto433" -m '{"active":true}'

And see if you are getting the signal when the station emits

I tried that, but after switching to “MQTTto433”, nothing appears in the log or via MQTT. Status only.
The distance to the sensor is only 1 meter. After switching back to “MQTTtoRTL_433” the sensor data comes as before.

You could try Pilight alternatively also

Switching to Pilight gives an Error:

It seems like the odds are against you. And I’m running out of ideas for this particular use case, unfortunately. Unless you want to go really dee in coding and signal reverse engineering.