Sonoff Brigde - Cannot Received RF message

Hi,
i’m new to OpenMQTT Gateway.

I already have a working Sonoff Bridge flashed with Tasmota, but i wanted to try OMG. So i bought another RF bridge and i’m doing the Direct Hack. ( R2 v1.0)

( traces cut / resistor bridge - noticed that gpio4 & 5 are inverted )

• Source downloaded / built with PlatformIO. (changed
  • Upload via FTDI board ( 2 position Off )
  • reboot the brigde S2 on S2

( wifi and Mqtt setup are ok)

Monitoring MQTT i can see some message coming.

home/OpenMQTTGateway_SRFB/LWT online
home/OpenMQTTGateway_SRFB/version 0.9.5
homeassistant/binary_sensor/C82B96E95F4E/config {"stat_t":"home/OpenMQTTGateway_SRFB/LWT","name":"OMGW_SRFB","uniq_id":"C82B96E95F4E","dev_cla":"connectivity","pl_on":"online","pl_off":"offline","pl_avail":"online","pl_not_avail":"offline"}
homeassistant/switch/C82B96E95F4Erestart/config {"stat_t":"home/OpenMQTTGateway_SRFB/LWT","name":"restart OMG","uniq_id":"C82B96E95F4Erestart","pl_on":"{\"cmd\":\"restart\"}","pl_avail":"online","pl_not_avail":"offline","cmd_t":"home/OpenMQTTGateway_SRFB/commands/MQTTtoSYS/config","device":{"name":"OpenMQTTGateway_SRFB","manufacturer":"OMG_community","sw_version":"0.9.5","identifiers":["C82B96E95F4E"]}}
homeassistant/switch/C82B96E95F4Eerase/config {"stat_t":"home/OpenMQTTGateway_SRFB/LWT","name":"erase OMG","uniq_id":"C82B96E95F4Eerase","pl_on":"{\"cmd\":\"erase\"}","pl_avail":"online","pl_not_avail":"offline","cmd_t":"home/OpenMQTTGateway_SRFB/commands/MQTTtoSYS/config","device":{"name":"OpenMQTTGateway_SRFB","manufacturer":"OMG_community","sw_version":"0.9.5","identifiers":["C82B96E95F4E"]}}
homeassistant/sensor/C82B96E95F4EgatewaySRFB/config {"stat_t":"home/OpenMQTTGateway_SRFB/SRFBtoMQTT","name":"gatewaySRFB","uniq_id":"C82B96E95F4EgatewaySRFB","val_tpl":"{{ value_json.value | is_defined }}","device":{"name":"OpenMQTTGateway_SRFB","manufacturer":"OMG_community","sw_version":"0.9.5","identifiers":["C82B96E95F4E"]}}

But no RF one. ( my tasmota bridge see them ) .

What step am I missing ?

Hi

If you do the direct hack you can use :

• RF
  • RF2
  • pilight
  • Weatherstation
    Gateways

SRFB can be used when you use the RF bridge dedicated uC for 433mhz sending and receiving.

Merci Florian

Finaly, i used the sonoff-rfbridge-direct env build , with ZGatewayPilight uncommented in the User_config.h and Voila ! :smiley:

1 Like

Cool ! Happy you got it working