Still mismatch between HA config message and real topic from rtl_433_ESP

I just updated my Lilygo board to 1.7 to check if the Jansite Solar TPMS is now supported correctly. But I face still the same issue like with 1.6.
These are the topics from the log window:

: Announce Device sensor on  homeassistant/sensor/TPMS-Jansite-Solar-8a8e6a-temperature_C/config
T: [ OMG->MQTT ] topic: homeassistant/sensor/TPMS-Jansite-Solar-8a8e6a-temperature_C/config msg: {"stat_t":"+/+/RTL_433toMQTT/Jansite-SolarSolar/8a8e6a","dev_cla":"temperature","unit_of_meas":"°C","name":"temperature","uniq_id":"TPMS-Jansite-Solar-8a8e6a-temperature_C","val_tpl":"{{ value_json.temperature_C }}","state_class":"measurement","device":{"ids":["TPMS-Jansite-Solar-8a8e6a"],"cns":[["mac","TPMS-Jansite-Solar-8a8e6a"]],"mdl":"Jansite-Solar","name":"TPMS-Jansite-Solar-8a8e6a","via_device":"OMG_lilygo_rtl_433_ESP"}} 
T: Announce Device sensor on  homeassistant/sensor/TPMS-Jansite-Solar-8a8e6a-pressure_kPa/config
T: [ OMG->MQTT ] topic: homeassistant/sensor/TPMS-Jansite-Solar-8a8e6a-pressure_kPa/config msg: {"stat_t":"+/+/RTL_433toMQTT/**Jansite-SolarSolar**/8a8e6a","dev_cla":"pressure","name":"pressure","uniq_id":"TPMS-Jansite-Solar-8a8e6a-pressure_kPa","val_tpl":"{{ value_json.pressure_kPa }}","state_class":"measurement","device":{"ids":["TPMS-Jansite-Solar-8a8e6a"],"cns":[["mac","TPMS-Jansite-Solar-8a8e6a"]],"mdl":"Jansite-Solar","name":"TPMS-Jansite-Solar-8a8e6a","via_device":"OMG_lilygo_rtl_433_ESP"}} 
T: Announce Device sensor on  homeassistant/sensor/TPMS-Jansite-Solar-8a8e6a-rssi/config
T: [ OMG->MQTT ] topic: homeassistant/sensor/TPMS-Jansite-Solar-8a8e6a-rssi/config msg: {"stat_t":"+/+/RTL_433toMQTT/Jansite-SolarSolar/8a8e6a","dev_cla":"signal_strength","unit_of_meas":"dB","name":"rssi","uniq_id":"TPMS-Jansite-Solar-8a8e6a-rssi","val_tpl":"{{ value_json.rssi }}","state_class":"measurement","device":{"ids":["TPMS-Jansite-Solar-8a8e6a"],"cns":[["mac","TPMS-Jansite-Solar-8a8e6a"]],"mdl":"Jansite-Solar","name":"TPMS-Jansite-Solar-8a8e6a","via_device":"OMG_lilygo_rtl_433_ESP"}} 
T: Dequeue JSON
N: Send on **/RTL_433toMQTT/TPMS/Jansite-Solar/8a8e6a msg** {"model":"Jansite-Solar","type":"TPMS","id":"8a8e6a","flags":57,"pressure_kPa":32,"temperature_C":15,"code":"8a8e6a394614104906","mic":"CRC","protocol":"Jansite TPMS Model Solar","rssi":-72,"duration":22000}
T: jsonPubl - ON
T: [ OMG->MQTT ] topic: OMG/OMG_lilygo_rtl_433_ESP/RTL_433toMQTT/TPMS/Jansite-Solar/8a8e6a msg: {"model":"Jansite-Solar","type":"TPMS","id":"8a8e6a","flags":57,"pressure_kPa":32,"temperature_C":15,"code":"8a8e6a394614104906","mic":"CRC","protocol":"Jansite TPMS Model Solar","rssi":-72,"duration":22000} 

The config message says Jansite-SolarSolar but the rtl_433_ESP sends Jansite-Solar.
This was the same with v1.6 (see OpenMQTTGateway Autodiscovery with OpenHAB following Home Assistant convention - #7 by riegelbrau). I try to use it with openHAB.

Regards Christoph

No comments or other responses here to my findings in 1.6 that are still present in 1.7. Should I better open an issue on GitHub?

I opened this issue: https://github.com/1technophile/OpenMQTTGateway/issues/1909