TheengsGateway Current version: 1.8.0

hello I just reinstalled TheengsGateway version 1.8 and the mi band on sight with the presence, it remains only the nuts to do the same thing

@titof2375

Not sure where you got version 1.8.0 from, please let me know as I’d like to try it as well :wink:

Joke aside, assuming you mean version 1.6.0, can you also tell us which Mi Band you have? Is it the same you used with the older OMG version above, which is which previous version?

And have you changed any of the OpenMQTTGateway control settings?

Possibly you might need to turn Auto Discovery on there again for a while, for the Mi Band to be discovered again?

Can you still see your Mi Band in MQTT Explorer with the broker receiving Mi Band broadcasts?

this is the addons version of home assistant.
yes, it is the same version of device as in the previous discussion.
it’s the nuts that are not seen in mose presence for the mibands, they are well seen, I don’t understand what you’re saying?

Ah, so you are talking about the Theengs Gateay Add-on. Now version 1.8.0 also makes sense, my bad for being confused :slight_smile:

Can you also post a screenshot of your Theengs Gateway Add-on Options UI, like this, to see what your settings are?

or the corresponding yaml

MQTT_HOST: localhost
MQTT_USERNAME: ""
MQTT_PASSWORD: ""
MQTT_PORT: 1883
MQTT_PUB_TOPIC: home/TheengsGateway/BTtoMQTT
MQTT_SUB_TOPIC: home/+/BTtoMQTT/undecoded
MQTT_PRE_TOPIC: home/presence/TheengsGateway
PRESENCE: false
PUBLISH_ALL: true
PUBLISH_ADVDATA: false
SCAN_DUR: 10
TIME_BETWEEN: 60
LOG_LEVEL: WARNING
DISCOVERY: true
DISCOVERY_TOPIC: homeassistant/sensor
DISCOVERY_DEVICE_NAME: TheengsGateway
DISCOVERY_FILTER: "[IBEACON]"
ADAPTER: ""
SCANNING_MODE: active
TIME_SYNC: "[]"
TIME_FORMAT: false

MQTT Explorer is a great application to see which devices actually do get picked up by your gateway and the MQTT messages it registers, even if there might be some current issues with Home Assistant discovery/integration. It does help to make sure that the broadcasts are received and published to MQTT in general.

it’s exactly the same, except that I removed IBEACON

You need to set presence to true, after the beacon needs to be defined manually.