This file has been truncated. show original
# (Option 1) Upload ready-to-go binaries
This section is useful if you want to directly flash your ESP from your desktop. Once flashed you can change wifi and broker settings.
Nevertheless you will not be able to change advanced parameters; if you want to do so, refer to [Upload your configurations](builds.md) section.
Download the binary corresponding to your board and gateway [here](https://github.com/1technophile/OpenMQTTGateway/releases) from github and uncompress it.
* Download the bootloader [here](https://github.com/espressif/arduino-esp32/raw/master/tools/sdk/esp32/bin/bootloader_dio_80m.bin)
* Download the boot_app0 from [here](https://github.com/espressif/arduino-esp32/raw/master/tools/partitions/boot_app0.bin)
* Download the flash tool utility from espressif:
* Uncompress the package
* Execute `flash_download_tools`
* Choose Developper mode
* Choose ESP32 DownloadTool
* Set the files and the address as below:
![Flash download tool](../img/OpenMQTTgateway_ESP32_binary_flash.png)
And set the parameters used by arduino IDE, we are able to upload to ESP32 a binary file containing OpenMQTTGateway.
* Set the config as above
* Connect your ESP32 board and select the COM port